Degree Completion Programs & Transfer Students
Your Degree is within reach!
There are many advantages to completing your bachelor's degree at Indiana Wesleyan University. The two that draw most transfer students to IWU are the ability to transfer more credits, which shortens the time it takes to complete their B.S. degree; and our unique coursework schedule, which allows them to quickly complete their degree without changing their work schedules or traveling hours to take classes.
The IWU transfer policy allows you to:
- Transfer up to 90 credits and enter IWU with an advanced standing, completing your bachelor's degree in as little as 18 months.
- Complete your coursework one night per week at various locations in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. Or, if you prefer, you can take all of your coursework online from your home computer.
- Business Administration
- Business Administration - Human Relations Management
- Business Administration - Personal Financial Planning
- Business Information Systems
- Healthcare Administration
- Management - Human Relations Management
- Marketing - Social Media
- Marketing - Digital Advertising
- Marketing - Service and Non-profit Marketing
- Marketing - Marketing Analytics
IWU Supports Our Military and Veterans
We are proud to be a full Yellow Ribbon Program participant for an unlimited number of students for enrollment on our main campus as well as all of our adult degree programs.
Last updated: 09/15/2016