THE MORE, THE MERRIER!
You don't have to leave your friends behind when you go away to college. Bring them along on your visit to IWU and we'll chip in up to $400 in gas, as long as at least three students come with at least one adult sponsor and a few other requirements are met.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS...
- Schedule your group visit at least two weeks prior to your visit. Make sure your schedule will include the following:
- Students overnight stay on campus for one night (Sponsors are responsible for their own overnight arrangements)
- Chapel (M, W, & F at 10 a.m.)
- Meeting with Admissions personnel
- Tour of IWU campus
- IWU will reimburse you for actual gas costs up to $300 when traveling less than 1,000 miles roundtrip or up to $400 when traveling more than 1,000 miles roundtrip. All arrangements must be made with the Campus Visit Team prior to the visit. Make sure to start out with a full tank of gas. That fill-up is your responsibility. As you make your way to Marion, keep your gas receipts. When you arrive in Marion, do your final fill-up and then give the receipts to the Campus Visit Team in the Admissions Office. A check for twice that amount (up to $300 or $400) will be mailed to you within four weeks of your visit.
- This program applies during our academic calendar year; not during summer or vacation breaks. It may be used for General Visit Days, Spotlight Visit Days, and My Wildcat Visits; however, it is not available during special weekend events such as Fusion, Never2Young, Admitted Student Weekend, New Student Registration or for weekend visits.
- Please call our Visit Team at 866-468-6498 if you have any questions.
Last updated: 08/31/2016