About Our Ph.D. Program
The Doctor of Philosophy with a concentration in Organizational Leadership includes both onsite classes in Indiana and
online coursework. Its mission is to provide a Christ centered, innovative, and challenging doctoral program, which
enables adult graduate students to become accomplished in current knowledge, best practices, research, self-directed learning,
Our curriculum is designed to contribute to the student’s development as a servant leader who has mastered all of
the elements represented in the conceptional leadership model.
RELEVANT AND CONVENIENT
- Program is offered online and the onsite is offered in a blended format.
- Complete your degree in as few as 40 months.
- Cohort groups provide mutual support.
- Professors combine academic credentials with professional expertise.
- Each year, three residencies (Friday and Saturday) sessions are required at various locations between September and June.
- In addition, there is a required residency in July at the Marion, IN campus. The remainder of the summer term is completed online.
CONCEPTUAL LEADERSHIP MODEL
Contact Indiana Wesleyan to learn more about our nonprofit Christian university, our Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership, or our other degree completion and Master’s programs.