Master of Science MSN/MBA
Indiana Wesleyan University's MSN/MBA degree program is a 60-credit-hour dual-degree graduate program comprised of Master of Science in Nursing and Master of Business Administration coursework. The program is designed to meet the worldwide need for knowledgeable, principle-centered nurse administrators. Intended to prepare managers as both economic and ethical leaders, the MSN/MBA program emphasizes the integration and application of knowledge.
Class structure deals with both the qualitative and quantitative skills required of today's health care managers. Working in a collaborative environment with fellow students, you will revitalize your commitment to the health and well-being of your community. You will learn from instructors who share your goals for meeting today's rapidly changing nursing administration needs with leadership, scholarship and lifelong education.
Classes for the MSN/MBA program are offered online.
Graduates of the MSN/MBA program should be able to:
1. Integrate transformational servant leadership concepts into the role of a nurse administrator.
2. Create an evidence-based approach to health care management and leadership.
3. Utilize effective stewardship of human and financial resources in health care administration.
4. Integrate nursing and business skills to create effective, efficient and innovative health care systems.
5. Design operational and strategic plans for health care systems based on sound finance, accounting and economic principles.
6. Demonstrate proficiency in graduate student mission learning outcomes.
Completed applications will be evaluated by the Graduate Nursing Admissions Committee.
If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to contact us.