Master of Business Administration
Earn your MBA on a schedule that works for you
Pursue an expanded role in
business administration through our flexible, online Master of Business
Administration (MBA) program. Coursework is designed to build upon your past
experiences and education to help you become a more insightful and tactical
Learn from a pioneer in online and distance education
For years, IWU has offered some of the most flexible, supportive and affordable online programs around. It's part of the reason so many students turn to us when they're ready to go back to school.
you're a busy working professional, parent or both, our online MBA
program can help you learn the skills you need while still keeping up
with your personal and professional obligations.
If you prefer a more traditional classroom experience, our business graduate program is also offered at our Indiana campuses, as well as our locations in Lexington and Florence, Kentucky, and Cincinnati, Cleveland - Independence, Cleveland East, Columbus and Dayton, Ohio.
Benefits of our online adult MBA program
- Technical support available
- Access to online library resources
- Experienced instructors who care about you and your goals
- Take one course at a time
What you'll learn – career-driven curriculum
Master's degree program will help you develop and refine your
management skills within a peer group or management team context.
As a student in our school of business and leadership, you'll learn how to:
- Develop, execute and evaluate complex business plans and solutions
- Assess personal management strengths and weaknesses
- Plan, organize and evaluate daily business activities of yourself and others
- Use resources in an efficient, effective, ethical and humanitarian way
- Integrate critical analysis in disciplines like management, finance and economics, or an accounting specialization
and absorb large amounts of information over relatively short periods
of time, work effectively under pressure, and deploy people and material
resources efficiently toward a goal of accurately
- Apply faith-based principles in a business setting
If you're looking for an accredited, faith-based university that offers
an MBA program in Indiana, Kentucky or Ohio, just fill out the form on
this page, and one of our representatives will get back to you soon.