Complete your degree entirely online
the science behind becoming a successful manager in healthcare administration. This online Master of Business
Administration in Healthcare Administration degree program prepares you to
address complex problems within healthcare administration and design solutions to promote healthy
business operations within your organization.
Learn from a pioneer in online education
As one of the first higher education institutions to offer online degree programs, we know the importance of offering some of the most flexible, supportive and affordable online programs around.
If you're looking to earn your MBA in Healthcare Administration on a schedule that works for you, consider choosing IWU. Our online program is an excellent option for busy working professionals and parents alike.
If you're more comfortable with traditional on-campus classes, we also offer this program at our locations in Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky.
Benefits of our online Master's in health administration program
- Technical support available
- Access to online library resources
- Experienced instructors who care about you and your goals
- Take one course at a time
What you'll learn – career-driven curriculum
Students pursuing a Master's degree in healthcare administration in Indiana, Kentucky or Ohio will learn to synthesize ethical standards in decision-making and strategy development, create appropriate communication strategies to achieve organizational goals, and integrate a biblical framework into their work.
As a student in this graduate program, you will be able to:
- Evaluate personal healthcare management capabilities and design plans for continual growth
- Integrate critical analysis with industry disciplines to ensure organizational success
- Synthesize ethical standards in decision-making and strategy development
- Create appropriate communication strategies to achieve organizational goals
- Provide qualified healthcare administrators for hospitals and other healthcare settings
Hassle-free registration and enrollment
Enrolling at IWU is easy. Just fill out our complimentary application and registration. After being accepted, we'll send your books and class materials, which are included in the cost of the program, straight to your door.
If you're looking for healthcare administration degree programs in Indiana, Kentucky or Ohio, fill out the form on this page to learn more about our programs. One of our representatives will get back to you soon to answer any questions you have about the adult education programs offered at Indiana Wesleyan University.