Requirements for admission to the Bachelor of Social Work are as follows:
- Proof of high school graduation or GED certification
- Prior completion of at least 45 transferable credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university or an institution accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education.
- A maximum of 40 hours of credit may be earned through the assessed learning process
- Maintain an overall grade-point average of 2.5
- Maintain a minimum a 2.7 grade-point average in the Social Work Core Courses.
- Pass the final Portfolio Presentation given in the Social Work Program.
- Complete 124 semester hours.
- Complete 30 hours of general education.
- Payment of all tuition and fees.
MINIMUM COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS
Students are expected to possess a computer throughout the duration of their program. Student computers must be able to run a supported browser for Pearson LearningStudio. Students should be able to produce, send, and receive documents that are compatible within the two most recent offerings of Microsoft Office to complete most of the assignments. IWU will offer support to students on only these two offerings of office software. Computer and Internet connection may need to be fast enough in some courses to watch streaming videos, participate in live meetings, upload large files, install software, and listen to audio lectures. In addition to these minimum expectations, participation in a College of Adult and Professional Studies course or program may entail additional computing and/or technology requirements.