About the Program: Online & Onsite A.S. in Computer Information Technology
Indiana Wesleyan University's online Information Technology Associate degree program consists of 62 credit hours of coursework, including both computer and liberal arts courses. This undergraduate program is designed to provide the graduate with a foundation for success in entry-level information technology/IT careers. Instructional methods include lectures, seminars, workshop activities, simulations, and physical manipulation of computer equipment.
Each core group forms project teams to assist in the learning process. Students can learn essentials of programming, database concepts, operating systems, and web design and development.
This adult education program is structured for convenience:
- Complete your degree in approximately 26 months
- Cohort groups provide mutual support
- One-time registration, no more waiting in line
- Night classes meet one night per week
- Online classes are also available
- Instructors combine academic credentials with professional expertise
- Materials are delivered to you and included in the cost of the program
Earn your Computer Information Technology degree online or onsite at our Christian university locations in Indiana and Kentucky.
If you already have 36 to 59 credit hours of previous college coursework, IWU's unique degree completion program can allow you to immediately start working toward your Bachelor's degree. For more information about this CIT (Computer Information Technology) program, feel free to contact us at 866-498-4968 to learn more.