About the Program
Indiana Wesleyan University's Associate of Science with a major in Business degree program consists of 62 credit hours of coursework, including both business and liberal arts courses. This program is designed either to be a degree in general business, or to provide a foundation for completion of a baccalaureate degree in a business-related field. Instructional methods include lectures, seminars, workshop activities, simulations, and business case studies. Each core group forms project teams to assist in the learning process.
The program is structured to provide maximum convenience:
- Complete your degree in approximately 26 months.
- Cohort groups provide mutual support.
- One-time registration, no more waiting in line.
- Classes meet one night per week or online.
- Instructors combine academic credentials with professional expertise.
- Books and materials are delivered to you and included in the cost of the program.
The program may be completed online, or onsite at various locations in Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio.
If you already have 36 to 59 credit hours of previous college coursework, IWU's unique Bridge program can allow you to immediately start working toward your bachelor's degree. Feel free to contact us at 866-IWU-4-YOU for more information.