About the Program
Indiana Wesleyan University's online Associate degree in Business consists of 62 credit hours of coursework, including both business and liberal arts courses. This program can be used to earn a stand-alone Associate degree in Business or as part of a degree completion program where you can earn your Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field. Instructional methods include lectures, seminars, workshop activities, simulations and business case studies. Each core group forms project teams to assist in the learning process.
This Associate program is structured to provide maximum convenience in terms of adult education:
• Complete your degree in approximately 26 months
• Cohort groups provide mutual support
• One-time registration, no more waiting in line
• Classes meet one night per week or online
• Instructors combine academic credentials with professional expertise
• Books and materials are delivered to you and included in the cost of the program
The program may be completed online or onsite at locations in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.
If you already have 36 to 59 credit hours of previous college coursework, IWU's unique bridge program can allow you to immediately start working toward your Bachelor's degree. If you want to earn your Associate in business in Indiana, Kentucky or Ohio, feel free to contact us at 866-IWU-4-YOU for more information.
If you have questions about transfer credit or graduate school, contact us today. We look forward to welcoming you to our Christian university.