Indiana Wesleyan University's Associate of Science with a major in Accounting degree program consists of 62 credit hours of coursework, including both accounting and liberal arts courses. Students will gain fundamental skills needed for entry-level accounting positions and an excellent foundation for pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Accounting or Business Administration. Instructional methods include lectures, seminars, workshop activities, simulations, and accounting exercises. Each core group forms project teams to assist in the learning process.
The program is structured to provide maximum convenience:
- Complete your degree in approximately 26 months.
- Cohort groups provide mutual support.
- One-time registration, no more waiting in line.
- Classes meet one night per week or online.
- Instructors combine academic credentials with professional expertise.
- Books and materials are delivered to you and included in the cost of the program.
The program may be completed online, or onsite at various locations in Indiana and Kentucky.
If you already have 36 to 59 credit hours of previous college coursework, IWU's unique Bridge program can allow you to immediately start working toward your bachelor's degree. Feel free to contact us at 866-IWU-4-YOU for more information.