The mission of Indiana Wesleyan University's Jackson Library, located on the Marion, Indiana, campus, is to draw students into an integrated experience of intellectual challenge, spiritual growth and leadership development. This $11 million, 79,000-square-foot facility features:
- More than 170,000 volumes, 750 print journal titles, and 220,000 microforms.
- Access to a broad range of online research databases containing more than 100,000 journal titles and books, many in full text.
- Spaces for studying, meeting and research including a 24-hour study lounge.
- Computer workstations as well as wireless Internet access.
- Access to the catalogs of major Indiana libraries and other libraries around the world.
- Research assistance and other library services to assist in the research process.
- Media services and equipment, multimedia stations, and materials for student use.
- Videotaping studio, editing suites and a graphics production facility.
Off Campus Library Services
Off Campus Library Services (OCLS) provides students and faculty in IWU's adult and graduate programs with the resources needed for developing character, scholarship and leadership. Services include:
- Access to many online academic research databases, giving immediate utilization of full-text articles and books.
- Time-sensitive delivery of journal articles not found online.
- Research assistance and other library services.
Last updated: 10/21/2016