Students with a desire to explore academic majors and related careers before committing to a major program of study may enter Indiana Wesleyan University with a classification of Pre-declared. This designation offers the student specific services and opportunities while they investigate the options.
Pre-declared students are supported through individual appointments, Life Coaching (optional), workshops and the Life Calling course.
Students are assisted by:
- Developing a sense of purpose and calling as a basis for making life decisions.
- Selecting and scheduling courses.
- Establishing and evaluating academic goals.
- Understanding and navigating university academic policies and procedures.
- Exploring academic majors and related careers.
- Declaring a major. (View our majors)
- Connecting with additional university programs and resources.