Tuition and Financial Aid
2016-2017 Graduate Ministry Tuition Rates
- Non-Pastor $468 per credit hour
- Pastor $368 per credit hour*
- Wesleyan Pastor $268 per credit hour**
- Doctor of Ministry $505 (no discounts available)
*For the purposes of this discount a pastor is considered to be one who is employed in a ministry role, or if unpaid is under appointment by her/his denomination (or local church, if non-denominational) in an official ministry position
**A Wesleyan pastor is an individual who is under appointment through The Wesleyan Church
- Master of Divinity Educational Resource Fee: $350
- Master of Divinity Online Tech Fees: $660
- Master of Arts in Ministry Educational Resource Fee: $300
- Master of Arts in Ministry Online Tech Fees: $629
- Master of Practical Theology Educational Resource Fee: $300
- Master of Practical Theology Online Tech Fees: $286
- Graduation Fee: $85
Costs are divided into several payments spread over the course of the program with the first tuition payment being due before the enrollment deadline.
Payment varies based on the number of credit hours and fees. A payment schedule will be provided upon start of program.
- Tuition and fees are fixed based upon the charges in effect upon enrollment in the core program.
- A $50 charge will be assessed for any payment not received by the due date.
- A $15 charge will be assessed for each check returned for non-sufficient funds.
- Initial deposit and payments may be made by check or telephone using VISA, MasterCard, or Discover. For questions regarding payments, call 800-621-8667 ext. 2878 or 765-677-2878.
MAIL PAYMENT TO: Indiana Wesleyan University AGS Accounting Services 1900 West 50th Street Marion, Indiana 46953-5279
RIGHT RESERVED TO CHANGE The right is reserved to change any of the rules and regulations of the university at any time, including those relating to admission, instruction and graduation. The right to withdraw curricula and specific courses, alter course content, change the calendar, and impose or increase fees similarly is reserved.
Eligible students may file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to receive government sponsored educational loans and grants. All students enrolled in a degree program are considered full-time students. For more information about Financial Aid call the Financial Aid Office at 1-800-895-0036 x2516 or visit IWU's Financial Aid Web Site.
Wesleyan Pastors serving under district appointment may be eligible to receive assistance through the Wesleyan Loan/Grant Program. Students must apply for this loan/grant. Wesleyan Pastors should also check with their district leadership to determine if ministerial scholarships are available.
*For more information about the Pastoral Discount Policy, please contact the Admissions Office at 1-877-673-0009 or email@example.com.