In addition to the Application for Admission, students must meet the following requirements for admission into the Master of Divinity degree program:
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university or an institution accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) of 2.5 from the baccalaureate degree-granting institution at which a minimum of 30 credit hours was completed.
- An official transcript from the baccalaureate degree-granting institution at which a minimum of 30 credit hours was completed.
- Three completed recommendation forms, including
- one from a pastor or denominational supervisor
- two additional references (pastoral, academic, or personal)
- A Church Endorsement form, completed by the applicant’s local church board or appropriate church body.
- A 3-4 page autobiography including a brief testimony, description of your call to ministry, current ministry context, and what you expect to gain from the program for which you are applying.
- Applicants must be currently involved in an appropriate ministry or be willing to be placed in such a ministry for the duration of the program (see application for details).
- A student may transfer into the M.Div. up to half the hours of a previously completed master’s degree from an accredited institution.
- In any event a student may only transfer into the M.Div. up to a maximum of 27 hours of prior graduate work from an accredited institution.