Master of Education
Grounded in the University's rich history of teacher education and provided by one of the nation's premier adult education colleges, IWU's Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs are designed with the educator's demanding schedule in mind. Offered in highly interactive online and onsite formats, this innovative cohort program allows educators to earn a master's degree in as little as 24 months while developing the knowledge, skills, and dispositions of a master teacher.
A strong sense of community is at the heart of IWU's Master of Education programs. Within cohorts, M.Ed. students are encouraged to share their areas of expertise, professors are supportive and accessible, and university staff members are on call to assist students in reaching their educational goals. The M.Ed. courses are focused on the application of new knowledge and skills, and are designed to equip students to implement positive change in their current classrooms and schools.
Request Info Today
The Master of Education programs at IWU reach beyond the University to touch the lives of children in classrooms around our nation and the world. Our mission is to develop master teachers who will change the world through their scholarship, leadership, and character.
Master of Education Programs
- Master of Education in Biology
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Education in English
- Master of Education in Mathematics
- Master of Education in Reading
- Master of Education in School Administration
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Master of Education in Teacher Leadership
- Master of Education in Technology/Digital Literacy
Last updated: 07/18/2016