No matter how you give, you can impact IWU students!
Giving Programs and Benefits
- The IWU Fund helps IWU provide millions of dollars per year in scholarships to our students. Whether $25 or $25,000, your gift matters!
- You can make a difference today by giving online or mailing a check to:
Advancement Services at IWU
4201 S Washington St
Marion, IN 46953
- Many companies commit to match employees' charitable contributions. See if your company matches your gift to IWU.
- You can donate to young people at a specific church and be matched dollar for dollar! Find out more about our Church Matching Scholarship
- Your gift could make you eligible for an income tax credit in Indiana. Learn more about the Indiana Tax Credit
- As you celebrate your class reunion, consider giving with your class
- Over 250 people who care about IWU have already committed to give, promote, pray for, and encourage IWU. Join them on the Leadership Circle
Want to give in another way? Legacy gifts, income-producing gifts and more could be perfect for you. Find useful ideas, calculators, and information about how to give to IWU and benefit your loved ones. Learn more about Planned Giving.
Gifts of cash or assets, pledges, deferred gifts, and gifts of trusts or annuities create an endowment and may be eligible to be matched dollar for dollar. This effectively doubles the amount of your scholarship gift! To establish a new scholarship, or to identify an existing scholarship to support, please call us at 765-677-2466.