The iPad grant program is designed to provide faculty an opportunity to implement iPads into their classes and conduct SoTL research. The program is funded and managed by the research division of the Center for Learning and Innovation. The goals are:
- Enhance student learning and engagement
- Integrate technology in class
- Provide faculty an opportunity to publish their results (SoTL)
Faculty can apply for a grant of one or two semesters. At the end of the study, faculty are required to publish the results in a refereed journal, a refereed national or international with a published proceedings, or a book chapter with a major press (Routledge, Jossey-Bass, Wiley-Blackwell, MIT, etc.).
- Eligible: fulltime faculty
- Request for proposals deadline: September 15, 2014 at midnight
- Author notification: September 30, 2014
- Duration: one to two semesters
- Reporting: one progress report (half-way through the project) and one summary report (at the end of the project)
- iPads Available: up to 10
- Publishing: referred journal, national or international with published proceedings, or a book chapter with a major press (Routledge, Jossey-Bass, Wiley-Blackwell, MIT, etc.)
If you are interested participating in the iPad grant program, please apply online.
Last updated: 06/02/2015