Help Us Help Them
Indiana Wesleyan University is about more than just preparing you for a career - it is a place where we embrace the idea of raising up men and women to make a difference in the world.
Through innovative programs, annual events, networking opportunities, community outreach and more, we aim to provide our alumni, our students, and our faculty opportunities to make that difference.
Efforts like this are only successful when we pull together as a community towards a common goal. Through your faithfulness and God's provision - we're getting it done. For that, we say "Thanks!"
What You Are Doing
The IWU Community is contributing in a variety of ways that make an impact.
- Event Participation - by joining us on campus or across the country for any number of events - our alumni are promoting the work.
- Volunteering - by lending a hand during events, organizing local gatherings, heading up a class reunion, and more, our alumni are generously giving.
- Spiritual Support - we believe that it is only by petition to God that our work is effective at all. Many alumni have committed to supporting us through prayer.
- Financial Support - by giving financially, our alumni are enabling other students to write their life-stories at IWU.
- Spreading the word - by talking about IWU, “tweeting” through social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, sharing links, and otherwise, alumni encourage your participation in these efforts.
How You Can Help
Keep up the great work! Our desire is to see the work continue to be fruitful and through your giving that will most certainly happen. Below are some ways you can support IWU:
- Attend an event
- Give financially
- Spread the word
Last updated: 08/23/2016