MS in Management
“[Students] are looking for not just a career, but an opportunity to lead an organization.”
- Chuck Roome
Students in the Master of Science in Management (MSM) program synthesize organizational management knowledge and skills, analyze the internal and external environments and formulate relevant business and communication strategies and solutions needed to ethically lead, plan, organize and control organizations. Students develop their own personal management capabilities and integrate a biblical framework that guides interactions within the business environment and workplace.
Relevant and Convenient
- Complete your degree in approximately 18-20 months
- Cohort groups provide mutual support
- One-time registration, no more waiting in line
- Classes meet one night per week or online
- Instructors combine academic credentials with professional expertise
Tuition & Financial Aid
|Credit Hours||Onsite Tuition||Online Tuition|
|36 Total||$510 / credit hour||$525 / credit hour|
* Effective July 1, 2016, through June 30, 2017.
The total cost of the program, including tuition, books, and fees, will be determined prior to your enrollment. The cost will be divided into several payments spread over the course of the program. Course textbooks will be shipped to you before each course begins. The cost of books increases for shipments outside of the 48 contiguous United States.
The total credit hours and per-credit-hour costs listed above are effective for the core program. For prerequisite or other required courses if applicable, students will need to pay for appropriate tuition, books, and any additional fees. Costs may change if you withdraw from the program and restart in a future program at a later date.
Financial aid is available in the form of grants, loans, scholarships, veterans benefits, and even employer reimbursement.
Financial aid is not available for unclassified students.
Below is the list of courses required to complete the program. Courses are generally taken sequentially, one at a time, until the program is complete. Full course descriptions may be viewed by clicking on the course titles below. For further information, feel free to contact us.
Preview Your Classes
Below are the lists of requirements for the MS in Management program. Click on each link to expand the requirements. If you have any questions about the admissions process, feel free to contact one of our admissions representatives at 1-866-498-4968.
- A baccalaureate or master's degree from a college or university accredited by a regional accrediting body or by the Association for Biblical Higher Education, verified on official transcripts sent by the institution directly to Indiana Wesleyan University.
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher from the baccalaureate degree-granting institution at which a minimum of 30 credit hours was completed. If an applicant's GPA is below 2.5, the student may be admitted on a probationary basis, as established by the guidelines of the college.
- All credits required in the curriculum sequence with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and a minimum grade of "C" in each course. A grade of "C-" or below will require the course to be repeated.
- Overall GPA of at least 3.0 in all IWU graduate work.
- Payment of all tuition and fees.
To be considered for admission to the Master of Science with a major in Management degree program, complete each of the following steps. For more information, call 866-498-4968 to speak with a Program Representative.
Apply online at www.indwes.edu.
Official transcripts are required from the baccalaureate degree-granting institution and any graduate work if IWU is accepting transfer credits. Indiana Wesleyan University will accept for its permanent file only those transcripts sent directly to IWU by the registrar of the attended institution(s). Official transcripts must exhibit the official seal and signature of the registrar. Transcripts that are stamped “student copy,” “issued to student,” or “unofficial” cannot be accepted as official.
College Transcripts from Non-U.S. Schools
For college transcripts from non-U.S. schools, secure a “Course-by-Course Report” from Educational Credential Evaluators (see www.ece.org). Be sure to request that the report be sent directly to Indiana Wesleyan University. The evaluation must list course-by-course credit hours and grades.
- TOEFL Scores
Submit a copy of your Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores if English is not your primary language. For more information about this test, see www.toefl.org.
Below are the program locations, upcoming dates, and meeting times for the Master of Science with a major in Management program. This list is updated regularly as new classes are added.