The Graduate M.Ed. Major and Certificate in Technology/Digital Literacy is an 18 hour concentration that prepares the student to foster digital citizenship with the effective integration of technology. Areas of focus include technical knowledge, digital learning theory, design principles, change management, and data driven decision-making.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and skills in the use of hardware and software.
- Articulate and establish ethical practice in Digital Citizenship.
- Discriminate and align the use of technology to meet identified needs of the learner.
- Analyze and devise sustainable technology integrations for the learning community.
- Apply systems thinking to problem solving in creative and innovative ways.