- A baccalaureate or graduate degree from a college or university accredited by a regional accrediting body or the Association for Biblical Higher Education verified on original transcripts sent by the institution directly to Indiana Wesleyan University.
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher from the baccalaureate degree granting institution at which at least a minimum of 30 hours was completed. If an applicant's GPA is below 2.5, the student may be admitted on a probationary basis, as established by the guidelines of the college.
- Students must successfully complete POL 521 in order to continue in the program.
- Students must successfully complete all core and specialization courses prior to taking the capstone course.
- All credits required in the curriculum sequence with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and a minimum grade of "C" in each course. A grade of "C-" or below will require the course to be repeated.
- Overall GPA of at least 3.0 in all IWU graduate work.
- Payment of all tuition and fees is required in order to receive a diploma.
Transfer of Credits
Credit may be allowed for courses equivalent in content, credit hours, and course title, except for the POL 521 and the Capstone course. Only coursework completed at a regionally accredited institution is acceptable for transfer credit. A maximum of six (6) credit hours of equivalent course work may be transferred in to meet program requirements.