Requirements for admission to the Master of Business Administration in School Administration are as follows:
- A baccalaureate or graduate degree from a college or university accredited by a regional accrediting verified on original transcripts sent by the institution directly to Indiana Wesleyan University.
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher from the baccalaureate degree granting institution at which at least a minimum of 30 hours was completed. If an applicant's GPA is below 2.5, the student may be admitted on a probationary basis, as established by the guidelines of the DeVoe School of Business and the School of Educational Leadership.
- A minimum of two years of relevant full-time teaching experience.
To fulfill graduation requirements students must have completed all of the following:
- All credits required in the educational curriculum sequence with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and a minimum grade of "B-" in each course.
- All credits required in the business curriculum sequence with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and a minimum grade of "C" in each course.
- Overall graduate GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Payment of all tuition and fees is required to receive a diploma.