IWU students and faculty have access to both the on-site library and Off Campus Library Services (OCLS).
The on-site library is open from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday and offers:
- A reference collection.
- Local newspapers and business publications.
- Computers furnished with both Microsoft Office and Internet/database access.
- A regional OCLS librarian with a Master's degree in Library and Information Science to assist with research, database training, and computer skills. To set up an appointment:
Curt Rice, OCLS Librarian 219-769-5173 219-769-5104 (fax) email@example.com
The OCLS staff are based in Marion, Indiana, but they are only a mouse click or a phone call (800-521-1848) away! The OCLS team provides:
- Home access to over 30 online academic research databases.
- Rapid photocopy, fax, and e-mail shipment of journal articles not found online.
- Research assistance when the regional librarian is not available.