IWU students and faculty have access to both the on-site library and Off Campus Library Services (OCLS).
The on-site library, in Room 107, is typically staffed from 1 to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday and Saturday and offers:
- A reference collection of books and resource materials tailored to the classes taught in Cleveland.
- Computers furnished with Microsoft Office and Internet/database access.
- A local OCLS librarian with a Master's degree in Library Science to assist with research, database training, and computer skills:
David Dial, OCLS Librarian
Cleveland (Independence) Education and Conference Center
216-525-6171 216-525-6169 (fax) email@example.com
The local librarian also makes regular visits to the Cleveland (Mayfield Heights) center.
The main OCLS staff are based in Marion, Indiana, but they are only a mouse click or a phone call (800-521-1848) away! The OCLS team provides:
- Home access to over 30 online academic research databases.
- Rapid photocopy, fax, and e-mail shipment of journal articles not found online.
- Research assistance when the local librarian is not available.