- Proof of high school graduation or GED certification.
- Official transcripts from all previous college or university studies at regionally accredited colleges or universities or at an institution accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education.
- Prior completion of at least 60 transferable credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university or from an institution accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education is required before starting the core program. A maximum of 40 credit hours may be earned through the assessed learning process toward the required 60.
To graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Marketing with Specialization in Marketing Analytics baccalaureate degree from the College of Adult and Professional Studies at Indiana Wesleyan University, the following requirements must be met:
- Completion of 120 semester hours
- Completion of the required core courses with a GPA of 2.25 or higher
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Completion of 30 hours of general education requirements as specified (General Education Requirements)
- Completion of 12 additional credit hours in any Business discipline
- Payment of all tuition and fees is required to receive a diploma
*The costs of the remaining credits required to graduate are not included in the costs listed for the core curriculum.