The admission requirements for the Bachelor of Science with Major in Healthcare Administration degree program offered through the College of Adult and Professional Studies are as follows:
- Proof of high school graduation or GED certification.
- Original transcripts from all previous college or university study at regionally accredited colleges or universities or an institution accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education.
- Prior completion of at least 60 transferable credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university or an institution accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education is required before the student is eligible to start a bachelor core program. A maximum of 40 hours of credit may be earned through the assessed learning process toward the required 60.
To graduate with a Bachelor of Science with Major in Healthcare Administration baccalaureate degree from the College of Adult and Professional Studies at Indiana Wesleyan University, the following requirements must be met:
- Completion of 120 semester hours.
- Completion of the required core courses with a GPA of 2.25 or higher.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Completion of 30 hours of general education requirements as specified.
- Payment of all tuition and fees is required to receive a diploma.