Masters Certificate in Financial Planning
The Ron Blue Institute Masters Certificate in Financial Planning Program is a live, instructor-led, fully interactive financial planning program designed to meet the education requirement for the CFP® Certification Examination in only nine months. This program represents an innovative approach to education where students and instructors attend a virtual classroom and communicate using VOIP technology. Offered in partnership with Dalton Education, a provider of innovative online education solutions, all class meetings are recorded and available for viewing at any time. The program also includes recorded training sessions with Ron Blue, necessary to complete the education requirements for the Qualified Kingdom Advisor™ Designation.
How You Will Benefit
The Ron Blue Institute Masters Certificate in Financial Planning Program is registered with the CFP Board as an educational provider for individuals preparing to sit for the CFP® Certification Exam. As a course participant, you will be able to:
- Complete the education requirements in only nine months
- Gain a thorough knowledge of financial planning through a rigorous curriculum
- Learn from the best instructors in the country, including former members of the CFP® Board Council on Examinations
- Attend regularly scheduled live classes or listen to archived lectures at a time that is more convenient for you
- Complete education requirements for Qualified Kingdom Advisor™ Designation
Contact us at 765-677-2108 or CFP.email@example.com for more information.
Last updated: 10/21/2016