Student Financial Assistance
The following pages provide links to financial aid information:
The Financial Aid information documents includes information about:
- Types of aid available.
- Terms and conditions for Title IV loans.
- Eligibility and procedures for aid application.
- Criteria for aid determinations.
- Methods and frequency of aid disbursements.
- Rights and responsibilities of aid recipients including the responsibility for satisfactory academic progress.
- Terms of loans with examples of repayment schedules.
- The application of aid to study abroad.
- Aid as it applies to employment.
- Loan counseling requirements.
IWU participates in the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan program. The IWU Student Loan Code of Conduct governs the manner in which IWU handles all student loan relationships and transactions.