The Strategic Plan
Enrich Our Community and Quality of Life
- We will become a more multiculturally diverse university, welcoming faculty, staff and students from all cultures and ethnicities.
- We will enrich our community and quality of life by creating an environment that fosters a Christ-like campus lifestyle.
Expand Our Reputation Through Premier Programs
- We will build a brand reputation that inspires belief in and support of our mission and capacity to deliver that mission.
- We will continuously improve the quality of our programs to enhance teaching, learning and scholarship.
Increase Our Reach Globally
- We will ensure that each academic unit is following a purposeful growth plan developed with, and supported by, the offices of marketing and student recruitment.
- We will become a global Christian university as we increase the reach of our service to the world by creating new programs in response to curricular and co-curricular needs.
Secure Our Future
- We will grow our endowment to reduce the net cost of education for students and to develop faculty.
- We will strengthen the fiscal planning process to more effectively align resources with strategic priorities.
Last updated: 06/13/2016