Innovations in Faith-Based Nursing Conference
June 16-19, 2014 | Save the Date
Online Registration Coming in March!
The goals of this conference are that participants will have an opportunity to:
- Explore Christian foundations and worldviews in professional nursing
- Identify innovative teaching strategies for nursing education and practice
- Embrace cultural attributes in the profession of nursing in local and global settings
- Experience networking in a Christian community
Elizabeth Johnston Taylor, PhD, RN (June 17, 2014)
- On Being Wise as Serpents and Gentle as Doves: Spiritual Care in a Secular Society
- Prayer & Health: The Latest Evidence Informing Practice
M. Kamalini Kumar, PhD, RN (June 18, 2014)
- Connecting Hearts and Minds: The Relationship Between Faith and Nursing Practice
- Integrity in Nursing Practice: Why We Should Care
Registration & Pricing
Conference cost is $500, if registered by May 16, 2014.
Online Registration is coming soon.
Thank you to all who submitted abstracts for the Innovations Conference. Accepted presenters will be notified by February 7, 2014. Please note this date has been updated due to various unforeseen circumstances - including Midwestern arctic weather. Stay warm!
If you have any questions about the Innovations in Faith-Based Nursing Conference, feel free to contact us at 888-876-6498 or email@example.com.
Indiana Wesleyan University - School of Nursing (OH-418, 12/1/2015) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver, by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
The Indiana State Nurses Association has designated ONA as the official approver of CNE Providers and activities for Indiana.