Innovations in Faith-Based Nursing Conference
June 16-19, 2014 | Save the Date
The goals of this conference are that participants will have an opportunity to:
- Explore Christian foundations and worldviews in professional nursing
- Identify innovative teaching strategies for nursing education and practice
- Embrace cultural attributes in the profession of nursing in local and global settings
- Experience networking in a Christian community
Elizabeth Johnston Taylor, PhD, RN (June 17, 2014)
- On Being Wise as Serpents and Gentle as Doves: Spiritual Care in a Secular Society
- Prayer & Health: The Latest Evidence Informing Practice
M. Kamalini Kumar, PhD, RN (June 18, 2014)
- Connecting Hearts and Minds: The Relationship Between Faith and Nursing Practice
- Integrity in Nursing Practice: Why We Should Care
New to the 2014 Innovations Conference!
The Salin Process: $85.00
June 19th - June 20th
God calls Christians to be salt and light in our hurting world. How can we best answer that call in our healthcare workplaces, where we meet hurting people every day?
Participants can register for The Saline Process as an add-on to the Innovations Conference or as a stand alone event. Register Today!
To learn more about this opportunity, click here
If you have any questions about the Innovations in Faith-Based Nursing Conference, feel free to contact us at 888-876-6498 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indiana Wesleyan University - School of Nursing (OH-418, 12/1/2015) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver, by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
The Indiana State Nurses Association has designated ONA as the official approver of CNE Providers and activities for Indiana.