Organizational Leadership (MA) - Objectives
Upon completion of the program students should be able to:
- Describe leadership theories and explain how they guide the practice of organizational leadership.
- Understand and practice authenticity and integrity as a part of their character and leadership.
- Synthesize knowledge about the foundational concepts of wisdom, followership, and stewardship as it applies to leadership.
- Evaluate ethical dilemmas that face leaders and implement the appropriate response.
- Analyze organizational problems and determine how the behavior of leaders and followers within an organization will be impacted.
- Evaluate the change and learning needs of an organization and implement appropriate strategies for redirecting the organization toward its goals.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for an organization that emphasizes governance and stewardship principles.
- Practice scholarship by identifying organizational problems, researching the problem, and reporting the results of the research.