Public Services and Applied Sciences Department - Graduate Offerings
The Public Services and Applied Sciences Department offers the following graduate program:
Master of Public Affairs (MPA)
The admission requirements for the master's degree program are as follows:
- A baccalaureate or graduate degree from a college or university accredited by a regional accrediting body or the Association for Biblical Higher Education verified on original transcripts sent by the institution directly to Indiana Wesleyan University.
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher from the baccalaureate degree granting institution at which at least a minimum of 30 hours was completed. If an applicant's GPA is below 2.5, the student may be admitted on a probationary basis, as established by the guidelines of the college.
- A minimum of two years of significant full-time work experience.
To graduate with a master's degree the following requirements must be met:
- All credits required in the curriculum sequence with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and a minimum grade of "C" in each course. A grade of "C-" or below will require the course to be repeated.
- Overall GPA of 3.0 in all IWU graduate work.
- Payment of all tuition and fees is required to receive a diploma.