Teaching Certificate - Program Requirements
To successfully complete the Teaching Certificate Program candidates must have completed the following:
- Successful completion of the 18 credit hour curriculum associated with the content area for which they are seeking licensure.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above in all graduate work and a minimum grade of "B-" in each course.
- Successfully pass all Key Assessments with a score of a "3" or "4" for all rubric criteria.
- Successfully pass all Professional Dispositions with a score of a "3" or "4" for all rubric criteria.
- Successfully pass all Clinical Experience requirements required.
- Payment of all tuition and fees is required to receive a certificate.