General Education Student Learning Outcomes
Adult students meeting all undergraduate general education requirements at IWU are expected to:
- Obtain, interpret, discern, assimilate, and disseminate information in relevant communication modalities.
- Synthesize the body of knowledge in the physical and natural world through critical and creative thinking as
- ˇApplied to contemporary and enduring questions.
- ˇShared through learning communities.
- Articulate a Biblical worldview as a foundation for understanding moral and ethical behavior.
- Evaluate social and cultural dimensions across local, regional, and global communities and demonstrate those dimensions through acts of meaningful service.