Audit of Courses - Wesley Seminary
A student who has been accepted into an Indiana Wesleyan University degree program or as an unclassified student may choose to audit specified courses within a core program or electives as follows:
- Audit registration is allowed on a space available basis as determined by the professor.
- The current audit fee ($25 per credit hour) must accompany the registration.
- Auditing a course gives one the right to attend the course. No credit or letter grade is given. The course will be indicated as an "AU" on the student's IWU transcript.
- The student auditing the course is not expected to participate in classroom or study group assignments, or to complete homework, quizzes, or tests.
- The professor is under no obligation to grade any work an auditing student chooses to submit or to give feedback on progress.
- The materials required for the course are optional for auditing students. If one wishes to purchase materials, the fees must accompany the registration.
- The student must meet course pre-requisites or be approved by the appropriate administrator of Seminary.
- No change may be made from audit to credit, or credit to audit, after registration closes.