Biblical Studies - Mission and Outcomes
Biblical Studies graduates will:
- Understand and be able to communicate a Christian worldview and biblical morality.
- Have a solid grasp of the biblical principles associated with the Wesleyan-Arminian tradition.
- Develop significant understanding of major segments and books of the Bible.
- Be able to compare and contrast the various schools of biblical interpretation and assess the strengths and weaknesses of each school.
- Apply principles and techniques for fruitful biblical study and biblical communication.