Post-licensure (RNBSN) - Program Requirements
- Students must complete each individual core course with a grade of "C" or higher.
- To progress in the major, RNBSN students must have obtained a core GPA of 2.75 by the end of the third course.
- Students must have an RN license that is active and unencumbered at all times during enrollment in the program. Students must have a valid unencumbered RN license in the state(s) of the practicum sites. If students have multi state licenses, all must be unencumbered. Students may be administratively withdrawn from the program at any point if this status in not maintained.
- RNBSN students may not overlap more than two Post-licensure (RNBSN) core courses at the same without administrative approval by the Chair, Post-licensure (RNBSN) Program and only then in the case of extenuating circumstances such as military deployment.
- Students who take longer than six years to complete the program must petition to continue in the program.
- Students must complete all core courses before taking NUR-495.