The Doctor of Philosophy with a major in Organizational Leadership includes both onsite classes in Indiana and
online coursework. Its mission is to provide a Christ centered, innovative, and challenging doctoral program, which
enables students to become accomplished in current knowledge, best practices, research, self-directed learning,
Our curriculum is designed to contribute to the student’s development as a servant leader who has mastered all of
the elements represented in the conceptional leadership model.
RELEVANT AND CONVENIENT
- Program is offered online and the onsite is offered in a blended format.
- Complete your degree in as few as 40 months.
- Cohort groups provide mutual support.
- Professors combine academic credentials with professional expertise.
- Each year, three residencies (Friday and Saturday) sessions are required at various locations between September and June.
- In addition, there is a required residency in July at the Marion, IN campus. The remainder of the summer term is completed online.
CONCEPTUAL LEADERSHIP MODEL