In addition to the Application for Admission, students must meet the following requirements for admission into the Master of Practical Theology degree program:
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or an institution accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) AND 30 hours of relevant graduate credit from a regionally accredited college/university or an institution accredited by the ABHE
- A 2.5 minimum cumulative undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) from the baccalaureate degree-granting institution at which a minimum of 30 credit hours was completed, as well as a minimum cumulative graduate level grade-point average of 2.5 in the previous master’s level courses taken.
- Official transcripts from the baccalaureate degree granting institution at which a minimum of 30 credit hours was completed, as well as the institution(s) where the required 30 graduate hours were taken.
- Three references, including one from a pastor or denominational supervisor.
- A Church Endorsement form, completed by the applicant’s local church board or appropriate church body.
- A three-to-four page autobiography and statement of ministry purpose. The ministry purpose statement should reflect one’s sense of God’s direction in relation to Christian ministry or service.
- Applicants must be involved in an appropriate ministry or secure placement in such a ministry for the duration of the program.