World-renowned Leaders to Speak at Chick-fil-A LeadercastTuesday, May 01, 2012
Community business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders by attending the Chick-fil-A Leadercast on Friday, May 4, at Barnes Student Center on the Marion campus of Indiana Wesleyan University.
Chick-fil-A Leadercast is a one-day leader development event broadcast live from Atlanta, Georgia, to hundreds of sites throughout the nation. IWU, the Marion-Grant County Chamber of Commerce, the Chronicle-Tribune and 106.9 Double XC Classic Hits radio are sponsoring the presentation in Marion.
Speakers for this year's event include:
- Soledad O'Brien, anchor and special correspondent for CNN.
- Tim Tebow, NFL quarterback, Heisman Trophy winner and best-selling author.
- John Maxwell, leadership expert and best-selling author of The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
- Angela Ahrendts, CEO of Burberry.
- Roland Fryer, professor of economics at Harvard University and CEO of the Education Innovation Laboratory.
- Urban Meyer, head football coach at Ohio State University.
- Andy Stanley, best-selling leadership author and communicator.
- Sheena Iyengar, author of The Art of Choosing and world-renowned expert of choice.
Last year, 85,000 leaders from 17 countries attended the Chick-fil-A Leadercast. In its 12th year, this year's event is expected to reach its largest audience ever. This year's program will focus on the power of choice.
For more information about Chick-fil-A Leadercast, call the Marion-Grant County Chamber of Commerce at 765-664-5107 or visit www.marionchamber.org. Tickets are $49 and include a light breakfast, lunch and a workbook.