IWU students and faculty have access to both the Jackson Library on the main campus and Off Campus Library Services (OCLS).
The Jackson Library is open from 7:30 a.m. to 12 midnight Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, and 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and features:
- More than 110,000 bound volumes
- Over 200,000 micro formats
- More than 650 journal subscriptions
- Numerous spaces and rooms for studying, meeting, and research
- Multimedia stations and computer workstations
- Wireless Internet access
- Access to the catalogs of most major Indiana libraries and other libraries around the world
- A 24-hour study center
- Media services, equipment, and materials for student use
- A videotaping studio, audio recording bays, and a graphics production laboratory
Off Campus Library Services
The OCLS staff are based in Marion, Indiana, but they are only a mouse click or a phone call (800-521-1848) away! The OCLS team provides:
- Home access to over 30 online academic research databases.
- Rapid photocopy, fax, and e-mail shipment of journal articles not found online.
- Research assistance when the regional librarian is not available.