Room and Meal Freeze
The room and meal freeze discount program is designed to freeze a student's room and meal cost at entry level through the student's years at Indiana Wesleyan University providing:
- Student has paid all tuition, fees, and room and meal charges by the due dates listed for both fall and spring semester for the prior academic year.
- Student remains enrolled full-time each semester of each subsequent year.
- Student abides by available payment methods. Late payment of the school bill will be cause for forfeiture of this benefit.
- Student elects the full meal plan each semester and lives on campus consecutive semesters.
- If the student misses the freeze one year the student may gain it back the next year by paying each semester by the due date for both fall and spring. Then it will be frozen the next year at the prior year's rate.
- Freshmen are not eligible for this program as it doesn't start until your second year on campus but you must have paid on time during your freshman year to receive it your second year on campus.
- Students receiving the room and meal freeze will be billed the current rate of room and meal and then will see a discount for the room and meal freeze listed as well.
- Any changes that result in less than full time enrollment, a reduced meal plan, or change in on campus residency after discount has been applied may result in the lost of your freeze.