Menu "Areas of Study" Begins - Skip Menu
Menu "Areas of Study" Ends
Menu "About" Begins - Skip Menu
Menu "About" Ends
for the latest campus closing and class cancellation information.
Menu "Welcome" Begins - Skip Menu
Apply for Aid
Types of Aid
Forms and Resources
Applying for Loans
Menu "Welcome" Ends
Menu "Accepted Students" Begins - Skip Menu
Three-Year Degree Options
Menu "Accepted Students" Ends
Indiana Wesleyan University
Financial Aid Office
4201 S. Washington St.
Marion, IN 46953
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- to start the financial aid application process (you can contact the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 800-4-FED-AID, or 1-800-730-8913 for hearing-impaired callers).
Federal Student Aid PIN
- to get your PIN number to electronically sign your FAFSA.
Federal School Code List
- to find a university’s Federal School Code (IWU’s Code is 001822).
Internal Revenue Service
Selective Service Registration
- required for all male aid applicants in the USA.
Social Security Administration Official Website
State Student Assistance Commission of Indiana
The SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid
- has helpful overview information about federal student aid.
National Student Loan Data System
- see your student loan and enrollment cumulative history.
Office of Inspector General (OIG)
- The OIG should be contacted to report fraud, waste or abuse involving federal student aid funds or Department of Education funds, programs or employees. Their hot line number is 800-MIS-USED.
4201 S. Washington St., Marion, IN 46953
866-468-6498 | 765-674-6901
© 2012 Indiana Wesleyan University
McConn Coffee Co.