IWU students and faculty have access to the Cleveland (Independence) library and Off Campus Library Services (OCLS).
The Cleveland (Independence) library, in Room 107, is typically staffed from 1 to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday and Saturday and offers:
- A reference collection of books and resource materials tailored to the classes taught in Cleveland.
- Computers furnished with Microsoft Office and Internet/database access.
A local OCLS librarian with a Master's degree in Library Science to assist with research, database training, and computer skills:
David Dial, OCLS Librarian
Cleveland (Independence) Education and Conference Center
The local librarian also makes regular visits to the Cleveland (Mayfield Heights) center.
The main OCLS staff are based in Marion, Indiana, but they are only a mouse click or a phone call (800-521-1848) away! The OCLS team provides:
- Home access to over 30 online academic research databases.
- Rapid photocopy, fax, and e-mail shipment of journal articles not found online.
- Research assistance when the local librarian is not available.