Director of Instructional Design
Instructional Designers evaluate curriculum for alignment of outcomes, assessments, and instructional practices. They collaborate with course writers in an effort to assist them in productive course development efforts, as well as integrate technology in the design and development of learning objects and learning tools. They also communicate with groups both inside and outside the Center regarding course development and instructional design practices.
- Certificate, Distance Education, 2011, Penn State University
- M.Ed., Adult Education, 2011, Penn State University
- M.A., Religious Studies, 2009, Liberty University
- B.S., Religion, 2007, Liberty University
- A.A., Business, 2007, Washtenaw Community College