The Center for Life Calling develops its programs around key values:
- All persons have a life calling.
- Every individual is unique.
- The uniqueness of every individual compels us to appreciate diversity.
- People need to pursue life based on a purpose.
- We should build our lives based on our strengths.
- Life planning is a critical tool for effective living.
- A servant paradigm is the only valid paradigm for true leadership.
- All have the potential for personal leadership even if they are not in positional leadership.
- Excellence and quality should characterize all we do.
- Collaboration and partnership are the best way to achieve our goals.
- Life calling and leadership are integrated concepts interacting symbiotically.
- Experiential learning is the most effective way to learn about life calling and leadership.