Online Master of Public Health
Earn your Master of Public Health in as few as two years
Take the next step in your public health career with IWU's online Master of Public Health (MPH) program. This 46-credit-hour graduate program combines the flexibility of online learning with challenging coursework designed to help you get ahead in the industry. Curriculum builds upon Bachelor's-level studies, covering each of the five core areas of public health, including:
- Environmental Health
- Health Services Administration
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
Learn from a pioneer in online education
As one of the first higher education institutions to offer online degree programs, we understand what you're looking for in online education. It's why we offer some of the most flexible, supportive and affordable online programs around.
Whether you're a busy working professional, parent or both, our online MPH program can help you learn the skills you need on a schedule that still allows you to keep up with your personal and professional commitments.
Benefits of our online Master of Public Health program
- Technical support available
- Access to online library resources
- Experienced instructors who care about you and your goals
- Take one eight-week course at a time
What you'll learn – career-driven curriculum
During our online Master of Public Health degree program, we'll teach you how to improve the health of populations locally and globally by strengthening health systems, building stronger communities, preventing disease, protecting populations from health hazards and promoting healthy behaviors.
Upon completion of the program, you should be able to:
- Apply knowledge of social, biological and environmental determinants to disease and health conditions
- Employ methods of design, analysis and synthesis to address population-based health problems in urban, rural and global environments
- Understand interrelationships between the organization, delivery and financing of health services
- Explain public health concepts across multiple sectors of the community
- Promote diversity and cultural understanding in public health education, research and practice
- Develop partnerships that can help you advocate for public health programs and policies
- Articulate a faith-based worldview toward various public health issues
Hassle-free registration and enrollment
At IWU, we want to make enrolling for classes as easy as possible. Start with our complimentary application and registration. After you're accepted, your books and materials, which are included in the cost of the program, will be delivered straight to your door.
To learn more about the public health degree options available at IWU, just fill out the form on this page, and one of our representatives will get back to you soon.