MASTER OF SCIENCE (MSN) Post MBA
For a student who has completed an MBA degree this program provides an accelerated opportunity to complete the MSN. The Nursing Administration major is designed to develop sound fiscal and personnel managers who are effective stewards of health care resources. It includes a practicum component as well as courses in organizational behavior, financing and role development. Graduates will be prepared to assume leadership roles within a variety of health care settings. The curriculum incorporates the American Organization of Nurse Executive Competencies (AONE). Graduates of the program are eligible to apply for certification by the appropriate credentialing body.
Graduates of the MSN Post MBA program should be able to:
- Integrate transformational servant leadership concepts into their roles as nurse administrators.
- Create an evidence-based approach to health care management and leadership.
- Utilize effective stewardship of human and financial resources in health care administration.
- Integrate nursing and business skills to create effective, efficient and innovative health care systems.
- Design operational and strategic plans for health care systems based on sound finance, accounting and economic principles.
- Demonstrate proficiency in graduate student mission learning outcomes.
Completed applications will be evaluated by the Graduate Nursing Admissions Committee.
Why choose IWU?
If you are considering earning an MSN Post MBA degree online and want to attend a Christian university, we invite you to contact us at 866-498-4968 for more information about this and other adult education programs. IWU is dedicated to providing accredited degree completion programs designed for students who want a moral and ethical emphasis in their education. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.