- A baccalaureate or graduate degree from a college or university accredited by a regional accrediting body or the Association for Biblical Higher Education verified on original transcripts sent by the institution directly to Indiana Wesleyan University.
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher from the baccalaureate degree granting institution at which at least a minimum of 30 hours was completed. If an applicant's GPA is below 2.5, the student may be admitted on a probationary basis, as established by the guidelines of the college.
- A minimum of two (2) years of significant full-time work experience.
- Students must successfully complete POL 526 and POL 527 in order to continue in the program.
- Students must successfully complete all core courses except for the capstone before starting their specialization courses.
- Students must successfully complete all other program, core and specialization, courses prior to taking the capstone course.
- All credits required in the curriculum sequence with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and a minimum grade of "C" in each course. A grade of "C-" or below will require the course to be repeated.
- Overall GPA of at least 3.0 in all IWU graduate work.
- Payment of all tuition and fees.
TRANSFER OF CREDITS
A maximum of six (6) credit hours of equivalent course work, may be transferred from regionally accredited institutions for any core or specialization course except for POL 526, POL 586 and any specialization course that is designated a 586 course (e.g., CRJ 586). Credit may be allowed for courses equivalent in content, credit hours, and course title.