- A baccalaureate or master's degree from a college or university accredited by a regional accrediting body or by the Association for Biblical Higher Education, verified on official transcripts sent by the institution directly to Indiana Wesleyan University.
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher from the baccalaureate degree-granting institution at which a minimum of 30 credit hours was completed. If an applicant’s GPA is below 2.5, the student may be admitted on a probationary basis, as established by the guidelines of the college.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ACCOUNTING SPECIALIZATION
- Six (6) graduate credit hours in Accounting with a minimum grade of “B” in each course; ~OR~
- Twelve (12) undergraduate credit hours in Accounting with a minimum grade of “B” in each course.
- All credits required in the curriculum sequence with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and a minimum grade of “C” in each course. A grade of “C-” or below will require the course to be repeated.
- Overall GPA of at least 3.0 in all IWU graduate work.
- Payment of all tuition and fees.
TRANSFER OF CREDITS
A maximum of six (6) credit hours of equivalent coursework, excluding ADM-508 and ADM-560, may be transferred from regionally accredited institutions. Credit may be allowed for courses equivalent in content, credit hours, and course title.